Fitnessarty.com and/or its licensors hold the intellectual property rights to all/some of the content on fitnessarty.com, unless otherwise noted. The owner of all intellectual property rights reserves his or her rights. For your own personal use, you can access this from fitnessarty.com, subject to limitations laid down in these terms and conditions.
You shouldn’t have to:
- Publish information on this website again
- Sell or rent content from this platform or sub-license material
- Copy material from this site, repeat or reproduce
- Redistribute the site’s content
On this date, this Agreement starts.
Parts of this website allow users to post and share views and information in designated areas. The views and opinions expressed on the web do not reflect those of fitnessarty.com, its agents, or affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in comments represent the views and opinions of the individual who posted them. To the fullest degree allowed by law, fitnessarty.com is not responsible for the Comments or for any liability, penalties, or expenses caused and/or incurred as a result of the use of, publishing, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
fitnessarty.com reserves the right to review all Comments and to delete any Comments that are deemed to be offensive, unacceptable, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You guarantee and represent the following:
- You have the required licenses and consents to post the Comments on our website; the Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark;
- There is no defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content in the Comments that is an infringement of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or encourage industry, tradition, or current commercial or illegal activity.
- You are hereby granting fitnessarty.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit or allow others in any form, format or in any media to use, reproduce or edit all of your comments.
The Use of Hyperlinks to Our Content
Without prior written permission, the following organizations can link to our website:
- Government agencies,
- search engines,
- news organisations, online directory distributors, and System wide Accredited Businesses may link to our Website in the same way that they link to the Websites of other mentioned businesses,
- with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not link to our Website.
These organizations are welcome to connect to our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not wrongly imply support, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its goods and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
Other connection requests from the following types of organizations may be considered and approved:
Dot.com community sites; associations or other organisations representing charities; online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law, and consulting firms; and educational institutions and trade associations are all examples of well-known customer and/or business information outlets.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the hyperlink’s visibility compensates for the absence of fitnessarty.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations are welcome to connect to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not wrongly imply support, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its goods or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and would like to connect to our website, please contact us via e-mail at fitnessarty.com. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact details, and the URL of your site, as well as a list of any URLs from which you wish to connect to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Allow two to three weeks for an answer.
Authorized organizations can use the following link to link to our website:
- By using our company name; or
- the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- some other definition of our website that makes sense in the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark licensing agreement, no use of fitnessarty.com logo or other artwork for linking would be permitted.
iFrames (interactive frames)
You may not build frames across our Webpages that change the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without prior approval and written permission.
Liability for Content
Any material that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You consent to defend and protect us from any and all charges that arise from your Website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that could be construed as libelous, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or supports the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
We reserve the right to ask you to delete all links to our Website, or any specific connection to our Website. You consent to delete all links to our website immediately upon our order. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions, as well as the linking policy, at any time. You agree to be bound by and obey these linking terms and conditions if you continue to link to our Website.
Our Website’s Links Have Been Removed
You are welcome to contact and notify us at any time if you find any link on our Website that is offensive for some cause. Requests to delete ties will be considered, but we are not obliged to do so or to reply to you directly.
We make no guarantees that the information on this website is right, full, or accurate, and we make no guarantees that the website will remain accessible or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
Notice of disclaimer
We disclaim all representations, guarantees, and conditions relating to our website and its use to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer is meant to be legally binding.
- limit or exempt our or your liability in the event of death or personal injury
- limit or exempt our or your liability for deception or fraud;
- limit all of our or your liabilities in any way that isn’t legal; or
- exclude all of our or your liabilities that are not permitted by applicable law to be excluded.
The restrictions and prohibitions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including contract, tort, and statutory duty breaches.
We would not be responsible for any loss or harm of any kind as long as the website and the information and services on the website are given free of charge.
Affiliate marketing and advertising
Some of the links on this blog are referral links, which means that if you make a purchase after clicking on them, we will receive a fee. Keep in mind that we recommend these businesses and goods based on their consistency, not on the fee we collect from your purchases. You make the call, and whether or not you buy anything is entirely up to you.
The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program is an affiliate advertisement program designed to provide a way for sites to receive advertising fees through advertising and connecting to Amazon.com. fitnessarty.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Amazon.com, Inc. owns the trademarks Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo.
fitnessarty.com participates in, or may participate in, the Google AdSense scheme, or some other advertising program, which is a mechanism for collecting advertising fees for showing advertisements and connecting to other websites.